Next.js MDX Blog Kit
Check out the docs
- Static website deployment
- Write your posts in markdown, and use React components in your markdown thanks to MDX. Or use plain React, if you prefer.
- A CLI for creating new pages or posts. It processes all the necessary meta data for creating the blog list and adding SEO data to all pages.
- Perfect Lighthouse scores.
- Excellent SEO
- Service Worker that caches all pages and posts for offline reading
- Tag search
- A reading progress indicator on posts (optional/configurable)
- Code syntax highlighting
- Smooth scroll links
- Optimized images
- Tests are set up using Jest
- Easy deploys with Zeit's Now
View Source: If you view the source of this webpage, you will see that pages are rendered and minified on a server and served as static files.
Lighthouse: If you want first-hand evidence of the audit scores shown in the project README.md, feel free to run a Lighthouse audit of this site. Scores are more accurate when run in an incognito browser because Chrome extensions can adversely affect scores.